Fees stated and Entry Terms on this site are for guidance only. All fees and conditions must be confirmed in writing prior to admittance.
School Starts at 8.45am for all classes.
For Elementary 1 & Elementary 2 children school finishes at 3.15pm.
For the Primary & Preparatory children school finishes at 3.30pm
Fees from Summer 2016 - 2017*
*Fees are subject to a yearly review. They generally average approx 5% (though this is a guide and may change without notice)
£600.00 (deductible from final term’s fee provided a terms notice received.)
£4080.00 Termly for Elementary 1 & 2, Primary class
£4139.00 Termly for Preparatory class
(Fees include Lunch and French)
Extra lessons place during the school day
Guitar 15 mins
Guitar 30 mins
Sort Code: 20-36-16
Account No: 73267482
Ref: Child's Name
Fees are paid on a termly basis before the start of term. Invoices are sent in the final week of the current term for the following term.
1. I/we agree to pay the sum of £660.00 to be held by the Rainbow Montessori School. The £660.00 consists of a £60.00 non-refundable registration fee and a £600.00 deposit. If my child is joining from a RMS Nursery, my pre-existing deposit of £300.00 will be transferred to the Junior School, leaving a balance of £300.00 to pay.
The said sum of £600.00 will be deducted from my/our child’s final term’s fees subject to the following:
2. The said sum of £600.00 will be repaid to me/us in its entirety unless I/we have failed to give Rainbow Montessori School one full term’s written notice before removing my/our child from the school.
3. If I/we fail to give one term’s written notice , I/we understand that I/we will be liable to pay one full term’s fees in lieu of notice and that the said sum of £600.00 will be retained by the Rainbow Montessori School towards payment of such fees. (i.e. the current term and the following term's fees will be chargeable).
If you wish to withdraw your child from the school, a full terms notice in writing must reach the school administrator by the first day the child’s last term or a term’s fees in lieu will be required. No refunds are given in the case of absence.
4. All fees are payable by the date notified by the school prior to the commencement of each term. Late payment will be subject to an additional administration charge of £150.00. Returned cheques will be charged at £50 per incident. Interest will be charged on outstanding monies at 4% per month.
5. Any offer of a place is based on and subject to full disclosure by you of all information required on the Registration Form. Any change in the information supplied must be notified in writing to Rainbow prior to the place being taken up.
6. Rainbow reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time subject to a minimum of one terms notice. No term above limits the ongoing rights of Rainbow in relation to removing a child where necessary from the school a) in accordance with our school policies b) due to any breach of point 5 above.
7. No verbal indication to any member of staff shall constitute a legal agreement between the school and yourselves.
8. Any amendment to terms and conditions will be authorized in writing by the Director. Your acceptance of the foregoing conditions constitutes a legal agreement between the school and yourselves.